Thursday, April 19, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch #268

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #268 designed by Chrissy Larson:


I used the sketch to make some tags.
Here they are:


I stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp/Wplus9's Many Thanks stamp set
in versafine onyx black and heat embossed it in clear.


I masked off the one half and used some Altenew inks to blend in the one side 
(I used Mango Smoothie & Pinkalicious and blended them together in the middle.)


Here I did the same thing with Mango Smoothie & Volcano Lake.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, April 26th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Oh these are genius, Leigh! Makes me want to make some tags, too!

Lisa said...

Love these tags Leigh! The ink blending is so pretty and it really makes the sentiment pop!

Nora Noll said...

Oh I adore your take on this sketch!! These are so pretty!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a FUN take on the sketch Leigh, these are terrific!

Karen b said...

How pretty!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Just lovely and so pretty with the ink blending - makes me feel I should make more effort with my tags too!