Friday, January 05, 2018

A Tag You're It Farewell

Today, I'm here to participate in a farewell post
The challenge closed its doors last month,
but Tracey wanted to do a post of both the past and present designers 
as a tribute to it.

I joined the team in June of 2014 (how can that possibly be 3 1/2 years ago?)
This was the first tag I created for the challenge:


Here are a few of my favourite projects I made as a design team member:







While I left the team in December 2014, I was very honoured to be asked to be 
a guest designer for the challenge last month, for which I created this tag:



Thanks for looking! 
SaveSave

4 comments:

tonilea said...

Your first tag is just so soft and peaceful. I could just keep looking at it again and again. I think, if you still have it, you should put it in a frame. It is lovely.

ratgirl said...

Beautiful tags! I love the holiday designs you made!

Lisa Elton said...

All so pretty Leigh! You did an amazing job on the team. Always so much inspiration on each little tag!

Bobby said...

I came to the team much later on, Leigh, but it was a fun one to be on. I love how you incorporated your tags into cards for the challenge. I took my tags and put them on cards later on.