Saturday, October 14, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #68

Today, I have a card to share for 
Inspired By All the Little Things #68:

I just love this gorgeous bouquet and how it's cascading downward like that.
I decided to use my new Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set and 
Essentials by Ellen Thankful stamp set to make my card:


I stamped the Beautiful Day stamp in Altenew Sand Dunes and Versamark onto my 
watercolour paper background and heat embossed it in clear.
I stamped the the Thankful stamps with the same technique and then diecut 
them using their coordinating dies.
I coloured them in using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and a water brush.


For my side panel, I smooshed Altenew Dusk mixed with water 
onto a strip of watercolour paper.
I stamped my sentiment (from Thankful) in the same colour.

I'm also linking this up to this month's Mix It Up Challenge with Essentials by Ellen,
where we were challenged to pair Essentials by Ellen with Altenew.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Friday, October 20th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely!

Silke Ledlow said...

Leigh, this is so pretty! I love the sparkle on the roses!

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful design and really love the watercolored border in blue!

stampwithsandy said...

Leigh your cascading bouquet is gorgeous. I am a big fan of Altenew florals and you really made this one shine! Thanks so much for having me as a guest this week at Inspired By!

KimCreate said...

Super pretty card, Leigh! Sorry i haven't been by lately.