Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge Sorbet -- Take Two & MFT Camp Create

I have another card to share that I made using the current

www.flickr.com

I also wanted to play along with MFT's Camp Create:

.



Here's my card, using Beautiful Butterflies:


I smooshed ink mixed with water onto my watercolour panel.
I stamped the butterfly onto its coordinating diecut, spritzing the stamp
with water after I inked it, before stamping it.


I stamped the sentiment (from MFT Forest Friends) onto my background.

Remember, there's still time to play along with this
 Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

And, while I had my Beautiful Butterflies stamp set out,
I decided to make another card, this time for Day 2: Remarkable Resist.


Here's my card:


I started by pressing versamark ink through my MFT stencil onto my white cardstock.
Then, I heat embossed it with white embossing powder and used three different
colours of ink to create an ombre effect.


I stamped the butterfly onto its coordinating diecut and added the sentiment,
heat embossed in white on a strip of grey cardstock. 

Thanks for looking!
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Such lovely butterfly cards!! Loving the watercolor backgrounds!!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful backgrounds for your butterflies! These are fabulous Leigh!