Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Reverse Confetti March New Release Blog Hop

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti March New Release Blog Hop!


We have tons of inspiration for you to see using all of the fabulous new Reverse Confetti 
stamp sets, dies, patterned paper, cardstock & inks, which are now available to purchase!

I couldn't resist making another card using Boho Vibes.


I started by stamping the sentiment from Easter Blessings and the three 
feathers from Boho Vibes in a circle.
I diecut the Boho Vibes Confetti Cuts and stamped them using 
their coordinating stamps in versafine onyx black ink.


I coloured them in using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers 
and a water brush.

Next, I paired Boho Vibes with Circle Wishes.


I started with a couple of pieces of patterned paper from the Free Spirit 6x6 Pad
and layered them over a piece of Sand Cardstock.


I stamped the feathers from Boho Vibes in Lead Ink onto their
coordinating Confetti Cuts and diecut the circle using with Circle Wishes Confetti Cuts.
I stamped the sentiment from Circle Wishes on it in versamark and heat
embossed it in white. 
A button and twine, and some sewing machine stitching finish it off.

Next up, I have a couple of baby cards using All About Ewe,
and stamped the images using versafine onyx black ink.
I heat embossed them in clear and coloured them in using my Zig Clean Colour
Real Brush Markers and a water brush.


For my background on this card, I diecut the new
and blended Lime Green Ink and Iced Aqua Ink onto it with my blending tool.


On it, I stamped the sentiment from Boho Vibes.
The sentiment didn't quite fit as is, so I did a little masking to make it work.

On my second baby card, I used the new Drop Cover Panel Confetti Cuts
for my background.


I diecut it from Cloud White Cardstock and adhered a piece of 


I stamped the "awaits" from Boho Vibes in versafine onyx black on a strip
of vellum and heat embossed it in clear.
I diecut the "adventure" from the Wild Words Confetti Cuts
from Cloud White Cardstock and blended a little Lime Green Ink
onto it before adhering it to my card.


 

 

 

 

  

  
Well, that's it for me for today.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT made with this amazing release!
Here's the complete list of everyone participating in today's hop:
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

7 comments:

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Leigh, love your cards! Especially like how you colored the feathers and created the wreath - brilliant!

jan metcalf said...

The feathers are so versatile, as you have shown!!

Jen W. said...

Four fabulous cards! I'm especially loving the first one. Gorgeous colours and I love how you popped up some of the feathers.

~amy~ said...

Loving all your fantastic cards Leigh!

Mel said...

Lovely cards. I just adore that sheep!

Lisa Elton said...

These are awesome Leigh!! Love those pretty little feathers on your first card!!

Nora Noll said...

Oh I LOVE your cards!! My favorite it the muted tones with the stitching on the second card. Beautiful design!