Monday, January 02, 2017

MFT Colour Challenge 60

Today, I have a card to share for 


I also used (once again!) CAS(E) This Sketch 202:


Here's my card:


I stamped four different snowflakes from MFT's Snowflake Flurries in
Altenew Morning Frost, Mountain Mist, Volcano Lake and Peach Perfect.


I stamped my sentiment (from MFT's Hand Lettered Holiday)
in Altenew Jet Black.

There's still time to play along with the current CAS(E) This Sketch,
if you'd like -- you have until Thursday, January 5th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!Save
Save

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the soft color palette Leigh. Beautiful.

Kathy Mc said...

Leigh, great start to the new year. Happy 2017 to you and your family! Think I need some MFT goodies as I love this card. Your colorful snowflakes look great with the "hand lettered" sentiment in black.

Tammy Nyenhuis said...

Very pretty card Leigh! I love your style!

Lindsey said...

Love these snowflakes and the colors. Definitely need to add some more Altenew colors to my wish list.

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty card Leigh! I like the tiny bit of peach you added!

TK said...

Gorgeous! I'm so impresses, as I get stumped as soon as I see a color challenge!

Chrissy Larson said...

Love this!! I'm totally going to have to play with those colors!

*Vicki* said...

So gorgeous Leigh!! I just love these snowflakes and the colors!

Celeste Goff said...

I love, love, love this beautiful snowflake card Leigh!