Monday, January 30, 2017

Butterfly Reflections Ink January Mood Board

Today, I have a card to share for
 Butterfly Reflections Ink January Mood Board



Isn't it beautiful?
I love these colours together!
I decided to use my Concord & 9th Flourish stamp set to make my card.


I started by stamping my Concord & 9th Barnwood Background stamp onto
 aqua mist cardstock in Altenew Mountain Mist ink. 
I stamped the leaves from Concord & 9th's Flourish stamp set
 in Altenew Cosmic Berry, Moon Rock and PTI Dark Indigo.
I stamped the details over the navy bloom/berries in versamark and then heat
embossed them with Zing! aqua embossing powder.


I stamped my sentiment using Altenew Adore You.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Really beautiful take on that mood board, Leigh! Love the florals and berries cascading from the top, and your woodgrain background is fabulous!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love these tones and your card is absolutely beautiful Leigh!
Thank you!

!neke said...

Beautiful Leigh !!!!!

Ineke X

*Vicki* said...

This is stunning Leigh! Love the touch of pink flower peeking! :)

Lisa Lara said...

Great job creating interest and pops of color Leigh.

Celeste Goff said...

Gorgeous card...I love that background!