Tuesday, July 12, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch & 10th Birthday Celebration

Today, I have a card to share for 


As well as for
where we're challenged to include the number 10 in some way on our card.

I decided to include ten stamped flowers on my card:


I stamped with my new MFT Modern Flowers onto their coordinating diecuts
in three different shades, using nine different Altenew ink colours in all.


I adhered them over my aqua mist card base and some PTI double-ended
banners and added a strip of cardstock with my sentiment
stamped in aqua mist using PTI's KIS: Birthday stamp set.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is so beautiful!

Joyce said...

So very pretty.

Patti said...

Wow! Leigh is this ever pretty!! I love the way you arranged your flowers!

I got your BEAUTIFUL card in the mail yesterday! Thank you so very much!! I feel like a celebrity to have a Leigh Penner original on my desk!

Sending hellos to Austin, Jonah and Sage : )

BIG (((Hugs)))
Patti

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely card Leigh!!

Nora Noll said...

This is amazing. Love all the layered flowers on this.

cm said...

Yet another floral arrangement that sees me in awe! Your pastels and layers make for absolute loveliness...
Hugs~c

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a soft pastel bouquet! Lovely!

Susan R. Opel said...

Just GORGEOUS, Leigh!