Thursday, October 22, 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch #146

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #146 designed by Chrissy Larson:



Isn't it all fabulous and cool, on an angle like that?
Here's my card:


I tried to make it on an angle like the sketch, but I just couldn't! LOL!
I stamped my PTI Brushed Off stamps in orange zest and scarlet jewel along the sides of my card.
I diecut the leaves from Songbirds from vellum and adhered them over top.
The sentiment was stamped twice in black (I ♥ my MISTI!)


A few rainstones finish it off.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, October 29th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

19 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Love your take on the sketch, Leigh! I'm always so literal--love how you left your brush strokes "straight"! Great colors, too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Leigh!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful! The rainstones and vellum leaves are just the perfect accents!

Lisa Elton said...

This is marvelous Leigh! I like the deep rich colors and the simplicity of your design!!

Marisa said...

Love this!

Kathy said...

Lovely! The colors are striking together, perfect for Fall. Vellum and rainstones work well as embellishments. 😀

Kay Miller said...

That is so super cool Leigh!! I love the sketch! Might have to play along!! :)

Nora Noll said...

This is stunning!! i LOVE the jewel tone colors and the way you used the rain stones on this. Such pretty design!!

I Card Everyone said...

Lovely, Leigh!
=]

Megan Carroll said...

Gorgeous card Leigh! Love it!

Pam said...

This is beautiful, Leigh. Love the colors you used.

Karen said...

Love this; a perfect take on the sketch, and so versatile!

Ramohth aka Cardiac aka Jill said...

This is my favourite from the DT cards (am I allowed to say that?!). I love the 'need' for horizontal lines :) , the bold colours, and the rainstones.

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous take and so inspiring!
Thanks Leigh~

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Absolutely amazing!!!

Celeste Goff said...

Gorgeous! Love the bold and graphic sentiment and those colors you used for the brush stroke stamping are beautiful!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Great autumn card Leigh!

Skylark said...

Gorgeous card Leigh, I just love that brushstroke stamp. Stef x

cm said...

The rich palette for the brushstrokes...talk about pretty! Love this!
Hugs~c