Saturday, December 13, 2014

Advent Calendar Tag & Coordinating Card, Days 12 & 13

I was inspired to create a new Advent Calendar this year.
I've made 24 numbered tags that I'm displaying on an old window that
will hang on my kitchen wall.

For each tag, I also have a card to share that I made, inspired by the tag.
(You can see my previous tags & cards here.)

When I first started sharing these in November, my hope was that I'd get them all shared by Christmas.... but I realized that to do so, I'd have to start doubling them up, or I'd run out of days! LOL!
So, today, I'm sharing two tags and two cards from my Advent Calendar....

For Day 12's tag, I used the PTI's Sprinkles & Shakers MIM kit dies with
some Webster's Pages patterned paper.


I stamped some Wplus9 Winter Woodland cardinals on their coordinating diecuts.
The "12" was diecut using PTI's Book Print Number dies.

My card is super similar to my tag...


I stamped my sentiment using Mama Elephant's Season's Greetings stamp set.
I added a few Pretty Pink Posh Marshmallow sequins to finish it off.

For Day 13's tag, I used the PTI's Shaker Shapes: Tree dies with
some Teresa Collins patterned paper.


I diecut the patterned papers using the large tree die.
The "13" was diecut using PTI Book Print Number dies.
The snowflake was diecut using a Wplus9 Snowflake Trio die

I used the same patterned paper & dies for my card...


I layered the patterned paper over some Bazzill Basics Icy Mint cardstock.
The snowflake diecut is Wplus9 and the sentiment is from Reverse Confetti's Bring On The Merry stamp set.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

sableturquoise said...

wonderful !!!!

Lucy E. said...

Beautiful holiday projects!

Lisa Elton said...

Love them all!

~amy~ said...

Such pretty projects!

cm said...

Days 12 and 13's tags+cards, like those ahead of them, are gorgeous! You're working magic with patterned papers...
~c

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that WP paper on the first set and the little jingle bells on the second are so cute!

Kay Miller said...

Oh each one of these is just stunning! So so pretty!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh I love these!