Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving


Today is Thanksgiving and in honour of this Canadian holiday,
I have a card to share that I made using some Reverse Confetti goodies.


I started with some navy card stock and Basic Grey patterned paper.
I created my banner by diecutting the end of the strip of rustic white card stock
with the end of the large tag from Tag Me.
I stamped the sentiment (from Forever Fall) in mustard and navy and
then added the swirls (from So Very Special) in canyon clay.
I stamped and die cut the frame using
I stamped the little acorns from Forever Fall.

  

 


Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Ohhh Snap said...

Beautiful card! Happy Thanksgiving : )

Lisa Elton said...

Happy Thanksgiving Leigh!! Super cute card, I like the blue!

Audrey Pettit said...

oh, yay, Persimmon! I love that collection, and love how you used it on your card, Leigh. Such a perfect match with those adorable acorns and the beautiful sentiment! I love the label and the two-tone acorn. The banner is such a beautiful spot for the greeting, too. Happy Thanksgiving!

~amy~ said...

Happy Thanksgiving Leigh! This is so pretty! I absolutely adore the BG Persimmon collection!

Kara said...

happy thanksgiving! love that paper!

cm said...

A gorgeous card, Leigh! When I reflect on the things that I'm grateful for, your willingness to share your creativity and your visits to my blog, with your warm comments, come to mind. Thank you for being a blog-buddy and an inspiration; you're a gem! HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and your family!
~c

Miriam Prantner said...

Love these gorgeous fall colors, the papers are just right!

Jamie said...

Love this card! Love the colors you chose!

Bonnie said...

So pretty Leigh! and Happy Thanksgiving to you too.....we did the whole Turkey thing for hubby's family - I even made 4 pies - and they were delish (amazing in itself lol) Hope you got your fill!

Joyce said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Leigh. Best to you and your family. And, love the card, of course.

jen del muro said...

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving! Love the details on this card!