Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Do you love coffee?


Personally, I don't.
I actually don't like any hot beverages.

But, I do enjoy making cards with a coffee theme
for my coffee-loving friends. ;)

So, I thought it would be fun to participate in this:


It's going to take place on Monday, September 29th here.
You can link up your coffee-themed card and be entered to win some
amazing prizes from the following sponsors.


You can click here for more information.
I got my card made last night..... here's a peek:


Be sure to come back on the 29th to see the whole thing.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Toni said...

What! NO hot beverages? Not even my beloved cocoa? Sniff

Celeste Goff said...

Oh, I love coffee! I can't wait!

Megan Carroll said...

I used to not like hot beverages either....but after having two little ones I love coffee!! Sounds like a fun blog hop...thanks for the info!

Kelly Latevola said...

No hot beverages?! At all? Like Ever?! I only drink hot beverages. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate. Love them all :)

cm said...

My grandmother, like you, didn't like hot beverages at all, but could she ever make a fabulous cup of hot chocolate! She also disliked milk products, yet she was well-known (in the Woodmore MB farming community) for desserts made with whipping cream that were incredibly delicious. Your card is pure delight - and made all the more special given you're not a coffee fan. Love it!!
~c