Friday, April 04, 2014

Spring cleaning: stamps & dies for sale

Even though we just got some new snow yesterday (really??),
it's time to do a little spring cleaning.
This means I'm purging some stamps & dies from my collection.

The prices listed below include shipping to Canada or the US.
I'm willing to ship internationally, but you'll have to pay for the shipping.
If you're interested in anything, please email me at pennercl@mymts.net.
Thanks!

Papertrey Ink

Modern Wood Mats (missing "The Most Special Thing" sentiment) $15 (sold)
Happy Trails stamp set (a few stamps are cut apart) $15 (sold)
Edgers #1 dies $7 (sold)
Tag sale #1 die $4 (sold)
Tag sale #3 die $6 (sold)
Boutique Borders: Birthday stamp set (the frame stamp is cut apart) $3 (sold)


Fresh Squeezed Stamps



Top Dog Dies



If you are interested in any of these stamps or dies,
please email me at pennercl@mymts.net.

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

cm said...

Hi Leigh - wow! Impressive list here! If you have any more Clearly Besotted stamps/dies, I'd certainly be interested...
c