Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Reverse Confetti April Colour Challenge



Well, it's the 16th of the month, which means that
there is a new Colour Challenge up on the Reverse Confetti blog today! 


I decided to change the plum to lavender, which made it perfect for an Easter card:


I layered some Heidi Swapp patterned paper over my Lavender Mist background.
Using Carton Cuties their coordinating Confetti Cuts, I added a carton full of coloured eggs.
I added my sentiment (from Carton Cutieswith a Beautiful Banners banner its coodinating Confetti Cuts die.









Be sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog to see what
the other designers created using this colour combo!

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Super cute card! Love the colors for this challenge.

Alanna said...

Such a cute card -- I just love that egg carton.

Stacey Schafer said...

so adorable, Leigh!

Lisa Elton said...

Soft and sweet Leigh, darling card!

Amy Sheffer said...

Love this, Leigh!

Megan Carroll said...

Lovely card Leigh!

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh this is so cute! I just love the Carton Cuties and dies, hoping to play with them today. Love your colours.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET out, Leigh! This card is SUPER DUPER cute! I LOVE the papers and the way you've highlighted the colors for the eggs! ACK! ADORABLE:)