Thursday, February 27, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch #66

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #66 by Julie Day:



With this sketch, I decided to make a wedding/anniversary card, 
using some Crate Paper patterned paper and my new Inspiration Ave. stamp set.

Here's my card:


I stamped the large ampersand on some sweet blush card stock
& added a strip of Crate Paper patterned paper.
I used my Reverse Confetti Double-edged scallop die with some silver shimmer card stock
to create my scalloped edge.
The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Wonderful Words Additions stamp set.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, March 6th to link up your card.

Before you go, I also have a post up over at Reverse Confetti today for the Confetti Camera series!  
I'd love for you to check it out!  


Thanks for looking!

18 comments:

Greta said...

Beautiful paper & such a neat sketch--love your card, Leigh!

alexandra s.m. said...

Yeah! Love your take!!
I always look forward to seeing your take on the sketch ;)
TFS Leigh~

Alanna said...

Fabulous card.

Joni Andaya said...

Love the soft colors Leigh!!! So Pretty!

Nathalie said...

I just want to lift this! :)

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Such a pretty and elegant card. Love the pink and grey combo.
Caroline xxx

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is gorgeous love the color scheme and the flowers to the side!

Julia Aston said...

What a great sketch card love that big apersand - and the pretty papers!

Deepti said...

Beautiful card !!

Jill said...

Lovely CASE, Leigh! I adore your color/paper choices, especially that shimmer scallop!

Sharon Underwood said...

What a cool image! Love it.

Jennifer said...

Love your colors and Crate paper! That ampersand is just grand.

~amy~ said...

This is wonderful...love the &!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Leigh, this is gorgeous! Love the big ampersand sign.

Aileen said...

Gorgeous colours. x

Joyce said...

Such a beautiful card. Going over to check out RC.

Tonya Jastad said...

I love the big ampersand and that CP paper is beautiful! Great job!

Chrissy Larson said...

I love what you did with this sketch, Leigh! Gorgeous!