Friday, November 22, 2013

E&L's Colour Challenge: Day 5

Hi there!
Welcome to Day 5 of the colour challenge I'm doing with Erin!
For today, she chose this colour combo and the Lovely Layers stamp set from Papertrey Ink.

 

Now, I have to admit that I strayed slightly from the colour combo given for this one.
I found some fun MME patterned paper in my stash and came up with this card:


I stamped the Lovely Leaves accents on my Lovely Leaves die cuts, which I layered over some LL:squares die cuts.
The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti's Lots to Say stamp set.

Please, head over to Erin's blog to check out her take on the challenge!

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Alanna said...

This is beautiful. I really need to get that set out and have a play with it.

Taheerah said...

such a bright, fun card Leigh!

Joyce said...

Oh, I had forgotten about Lovely Layers. What a beautiful card.

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty, love how colorful it is too. This set is one of those I have been eyeing for a while, you are making me want to move it back up to the top of the list....

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fabulous card. So pretty and cheerful.
Caroline xxx