Monday, December 17, 2012

Pages With Papertrey Sketch #16


I'm really sorry that I'm a couple of days late with this..... I'm going to just blame it on the busy holiday season & leave it at that! ;)

I designed a sketch for this month's challenge:


And here's the layout I made with it. I followed the sketch very closely and added a few snowflake embellishments for fun.


I used Bazzill cardstock (kraft), as well as Papertrey Ink cardstock (ocean tides, white), stamps (snowflake medley) and dies (snowflake medley). I cut the title out on my Silhouette Portrait -- I'm loving that machine-- and used a SU! scalloped border punch along the bottom.

If you make a layout using this sketch, please post a link to it either here on my blog in the comments or here on the PTI forum.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Taheerah said...

Great layout Leigh! Those snowflakes are awesome!

craftmates said...

Beautiful layout Leigh! I am loving all your silhouette cut outs.- Irma

Deb said...

Gorgeous Leigh! You create such fabulous sketches. Believe me when I say I have a lo waiting in the wings. It just needs some adhesive and I will share it soon. TFS!

Lee said...

Love this sketch and your LO is great. I have been taking lots of photos this month for my Dec Daily so I hope to make an LO using this super sketch.

Mayol said...

Hallo, Leigh! Lovely layout! The Snowflake Medley dies are just perfect for your photos. The Silhouette cut-outs are awesome. I love the color combo too!