Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A card set: card #2

Here's another card that I made for a card set on Monday. Once again, I used patterned papers from the Sweetest Thing Honey paper pad (& am entering this card in the October Challenge on the My Mind's Eye blog, which is to incorporate stamping into my project), as well as this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: The Inside Edition. 


I also used Papertrey Ink cardstock (soft stone), stamps (a wreath for all seasons) and dies (edger's #3, double-ended banner). The decorative brad is My Mind's Eye.


I was inspired by the doilies to stamp with my PTI Delightful Doilies on the inside of the card:


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Kara said...

So pretty!!

Joyce said...

Very pretty. I like how your inside stamping is so subtle, a person could write on it, if they needed the space.

Jacquie Southas said...

Pretty card & I LOVE the light touch to finishing the inside!

Jill Norwood said...

This is so lovely and I really like the subtle inside stamping!