Thursday, August 30, 2012

Three thank you cards

I've mentioned earlier this week that I have some thank you cards to make.... so I decided to tackle all of these using this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Making Garland, as well as my My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline 6x6 paper pack. Here are the cards that I made:


In addition to the MME patterned paper, I used PTI stamps (iconic images) and dies (tag sale #5, heart border). The little pearls are Hero Arts.


On this card, I used PTI cardstock (aqua mist), stamps (botanical silhouettes) and dies (love lives here, heart border die -- the negative left over from my first card.)


And for this card, I used PTI cardstock (harvest gold), stamps (communique sentiments) and dies (beautiful butterflies).

Thanks for looking!



12 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Leigh,
Each card a masterpiece. Just loved studying every detail, from color choices to the dies you used. Way to go!

Luanne said...

Love, love, love these!! Your colors are so bright and cheery! I think the house one is my fave, but it's a toss up!

Tara Elias said...

These are beautiful cards!!

Leah said...

Each of them are so pretty! Love the one with the little houses from LLH. Great colors too!

merryf said...

LOVE. THESE. Each one more than the other. Just so happens I have that paper pack, too, and have had such a difficult time with it. These, of course, are wonderful and now I'm feeling the urge to use some of those papers too!

Kelly Griglione said...

A three for one deal! What a nice surprise for us : ) OK, I have to pick a favorite ... it's #2, the adorable house card. The colors you used together are so happy!

kerrycwills said...

I absolutely love your stitching. Your attention to detail is fantastic. [I've got this paper pad too and you've got my mind turning with ideas!] Thanks for the inspiration!

craftmates said...

All three are beautiful. I love the butterfly one especially.-Irma

cherry said...

Beautiful cards...love those butterflies on the background!

LEG Studios said...

Leigh, you've got quite the knack for clean design and putting patterned papers together (are you and Betsy related?? :)
I love how you sew on your cards - and perfectly too! Love to view your beautiful work!

Michelle said...

Three pretty cards , my favourite is the house one .
Love how you have used so many elements and they all flow beautifully !

Luanne said...

I'm just seeing these Leigh, they are awesome! I love the butterflies on the garland and fabulous colors too!