Saturday, June 30, 2012

Thank you, teacher



The other day, I shared with you the tags that I made for my kids' non-classroom teachers, which they all seemed to like (if not the Butter Crunch they were attached to!) Today, I'm posting the thank you cards I made for their classroom teachers, using this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Step It Up: Embellishments.

For all three cards, I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (stamper's select white, aqua mist), stamps (happy trails), buttons, twine and dies (happy day, chevron stripes). The patterned paper is Crate Paper, Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye. The little bicycle stamp is Hero Arts.







For this last card, I heat embossed the bicycle with white embossing powder.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I love how you used the chevron negatives, Leigh! Super clever, and such a great idea!!! Charming cards!

Michelle said...

Leigh, these are so pretty and so perfectly CAS! I'm going to try to remember these cards when I get to the end of the school year (November for our family).

pamela said...

Love the bicycle. I hope PTI comes up with their version of a bicycle set soon :)

Tracy said...

these are great - looks like you had a good old time coming up with the tags and cards (trying out all kinds of variations) - all so cute and fun.