Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ooops!

After school today, I was trying to organize the teacher gifts for the kids to take to school tomorrow. Austin came home from school and saw the Butter Crunch bags that I'd made for Jonah & Sage's gym teachers and asked where his were for his gym teacher and his health teacher.

Ooops, I guess I forgot a couple of teachers....

So, after supper, I whipped up another double batch of Butter Crunch. I was out of the small clear bags I'd used yesterday and wondered about making a trip to the store, when I remembered these cute containers I'd gotten at Walmart earlier this fall with exactly this purpose in mind.

And so, voilĂ :


Two more treat containers for Austin's teachers. Here's a close up of the tags, which I made super quickly with some pre-made blooms that I had on hand...


I used PTI cardstock (stamper's select white), stamps (BB:text style I, fillable frames #9), dies (tag sale #5, bloom builders #3), twine and buttons. The patterned paper on the blooms is Fancy Pants.

And because I love it so much, I used this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: any die into a folded tag.



Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Joyce said...

Well, you pulled it off in a pinch, and no one will be the wiser. Great job.

Deb said...

Fabulous, as always! I love how you still have those bloom builders in your stash!

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely tags. The blooms remind me of snowflakes with their little white markings.

Elena said...

hilarious - you just "whipped up a double batch" - you're super-mom! I'm sure they will love those little gifts!

Debbie Gaydos said...

So cute Leigh! I love the flower on the tags, gorgeous!

Luanne said...

I love that you could just "whip some up" after dinner! They look just as yummy as your tags. I love that bloom!!

Tracey McNeely said...

You are banging off the tags, another beauty.

Suzanne Russell said...

So handy to have those great flowers already made! Love them!